Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm Good

Hebrew 4 v. 3
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said , as I have sworn in my wrath , if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
The Bible speaks in the book of Psalms that: a little sleep a little slumber a little folding of the hands. So in God we find not only peace and a sound mind{meaning we have only one true voice: the Holy Ghost and the word of God that those who are believers {not only saying that they are saved but actually living according to the foundations of God}recognize his Fathers voice and know no matter what happens or whatever happens that we not only win but that God always is after more than one thing; that he wants to bring peace to your soul and healing to your mind in other words we can rest cause we have someone who has payed the ultimate price for our sin count and his desires for us is to strive for or seek after a pure righteous and Holy heart after his own. Cause in God all things are made to be perfect. Proverbs 13v.15 says:Good understanding giveth favor: but the way of the transgressor is hard. So in other words the more this gospel is lived out threw trial /testimony /prayer/endure hardships {long suffering}the more my Father wants to give us . Can you even fathom that all we have to do is be truthful and chose a side just as Revelation ch.22v.10 and it reveals get how you are going to be and stay that way{either your going to be on fire for God or burn up with the devil}and God is just going to add to what He has already given WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I can sleep because of the fact that someone loves me so much til He brings forth perfection in my error ways and the more I learn of Him the more I will grow not only spiritually but mentally, financially,and I will be crowned with increased wisdom /knowledge/ and understanding and if I don't wake up from my sleep walking state that I can still be at peace with my soul knowing that I am going to live off the riches of my Father and that I get to see Him and he receives me face to face uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
Grow or fall in love with the one who made you and his intent is to see you grow and happy. You really don't know what it is to love or what loyalty is all about until you give Jesus a chance. The metamorphic change that takes place in your life is working from the time you wake up and you wake up feeling good I mean more than great and you awaken with a song in your heart a scripture in your mind and a prayer that sets the tone for not only your day but the effectiveness for Gods kingdom.{Its not about you but its all about Jesus}. Being a True Child of God feels so good cause you effect to change in every ones life , but in order to change you have to go threw some changes and your being used to bring forth a(n) increase for a greater good and not for damnation. You have a purpose and a true cause to effect and not to be the cause of someones down fall.
I know by now you heard this saying and if not let me introduce to some and be a delight to others " There Is A Praise In My Heart and I gotta Get It Out" meaning so much good and even the bad brings you so much joy til you have reveal this word or get this joy of God out of you til you burst. Its like your about to go to your favorite establishment to dine or mingle and you know when and if you get there everything is made fine and perfection that's how God is and everything in him. Please take note if the devil is not using or doing anything to you , you probably need to go and get yourself some of my Jesus the devil has and loves common or non effective Christians. Fall in love with Jesus is the best thing I have ever known and rest in his enjoyment cause I know whatever happens we are made whole{perfect} So that's how I live and would welcome others to live. See in my neighbor hood{Gods Place} there is plenty of love, joy peace, mercy, and perfection; but if your one who is living or deciding to cross the street to the Devils place where everything is temporal and designed for a short stay lies death. Even here's a helpful fact chose this day what neighborhood you want to live in { go hard or die hungry} cause living in between both residents lies quick death cause the fact that in the middle of the street per say is where you will be dwelling and you could get hit by anything cause there is no caution on your life but a strong grottiest from God " no covering/shelter" and anything is liable to happen to you ; but in God you are safe from everything Psalms ch.91(all of it) there is shelter in the almighty wing and shadow of God and all the things that are even happening in the world now re noneffective to those that slumber in Gods nest.
How Do You Sleep At Night? Cause We As True Believers Sleep Well!!!!!!!!
Oh and if you know that your living in sin and the devil is not bothering you than you know where your permanent address is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Self Check !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment